Published on 09.10.2020
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for sales activities assigned region. Develop long-term, sustainable growth in contracted revenues for Sigfox USA from direct IOT connectivity, infrastructure and solution sales to ecosystem partners and direct corporate customers.
He / she will commercially develop the assigned territory through active engagements with regional customers and channel partners.
As a Business Development Manager, you will :
- Execute the sales GTM and strategy
- Develop and manage an opportunities pipeline
- Actively engage with customers and potential local channel partners
- Participate to the development of Sigfox USA’s value proposition for customers in the market area
- Participate in the delivery of regional training for channel and eco-system partners so that they are able to effectively promote Sigfox and its proposition to customers in the market
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all products within the IoT space
- Own its sales target (team & individual) within territory and scope as set by the Management Team
- Report on regional sales results by managing an active sales pipeline and forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Work with supporting functions, e.g. eco-system to orchestrate the best way to present our solutions to prospective partners and customers
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET :
- Proven track record of successful experience in business development
- Strong sales, prospecting and business development skills with a high level of attention to detail in written and verbal communications (5 to 8 years sales experience)
- Existing knowledge of product market areas i.e. Mobile, Internet of Things, SaaS
- Perfect presentation skills for customer meetings and speaker slots on events
- Self-starter with a proven record of success in a sales environment
- Sound commercial judgement
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their Workplace."