Published on 04.29.2021
Global Inside Sales
As Global Inside Sales, you'll be part of the Sales & Marketing department. Sales & Marketing (S&M) department aims to develop Sigfox connectivity sales, and as such, is accountable for connectivity revenue.
You will be a major contributor to sales initiative effectiveness across the “lead to order process”. Your duties will range from operational sales to sales operations activities.
Main missions :
- Serve as internal sales support to Sales teams and Sigfox Operators (SO) to achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals,
- Handle incoming commercial phone calls and queries,
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all solutions in the SIGFOX portfolio,
- Manage sales funnel development by ensuring all data on Contacts, Accounts and Leads are up to date and telephone/F2F contact with all sales team members and operators.
In more details :
Insides Sales Responsabilities :
- Lead contact and handle incoming commercial phone calls and early opportunity development
- Perform preliminary lead or opportunity qualification and ensure an optimal lead allocation
- Manage and review sales funnel of Sigfox Operators (SO) when necessary, update the CRM accordingly
- Collaborate with Vertical Solution Sales team to define the lead generation strategy and processes for each Sales Campaigns
- Validate Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Lead relevancy and efficiency, provide feedback to the Marcom team for improvements
- Collaborate with Marcom to design communication and marketing lead generation campaigns
- Be the focal point of a Sales Support Desk to support our SO partners regarding queries related to sales
Sales Operations responsibilities
- Make sure of the sales process application within S&M department and other entities when required
- Implement, maintain and enforce all of the administrative tools necessary for the team (CRM, SharePoint, Outlook lists, validation processes etc), ensure data integrity
- Comprehensive communication and (on monthly basis) reporting on sales orders and opportunities – for both quantitative and qualitative figures
- Communicate to sales teams any information that impacts “lead to order” and relevant or useful for Sales activities (new process, new template, …)
- Apply “lead to order” sales processes and methodologies for all products that are sold by Sigfox Corp completing information where necessary.
- On board Sales on tools, qualification methodologies and best practices, contribute to the Inside Sales Academy
- Experience as an Inside Sales or Sales Operations specialist
- Proven record of success in a sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic
- Professional discipline
- Humility and coachability
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Curiosity and strong active listening
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Enterprise applications and Microsoft office
- Experience of Linkedin Sales Navigator is a plus
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the project to make things come alive!
Sigfox is the ideal place for pioneers and results-driven leaders to challenge themselves. Sigfox has 44 different nationalities working side by side; diversity and multicultural is one of our strong points.
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open-minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extraordinary people and adapt their Workplace."