Published on 06.04.2021
Inside Sales Apprentice
Sales & Marketing (S&M) department aims to develop Sigfox revenue streams
As our Inside Sales Intern, you will be a major contributor to sales initiative effectiveness. Your duties will range from market research, lead identification & targeting, qualification and management up to sales administration activities.
The role requires effective interaction with both internal and external parties:
• To build up detailed knowledge of the Vertical Sales Campaign in which you will be directly involved from marketing analysis to sales execution;
• Perform sales-related activities for all S&M entities that are customer or partner oriented (ecosystem, …);
• Build working relationships with relevant Sigfox Operators and internal teams dealing with service management, marketing, service delivery, production, finance and legal;
• Assist and support, where needed, any other internal team with sales-related projects/activities.
The Inside Sales Apprentice has a transversal role and responsibilities in the Sales & Marketing department, with the following entities – Sales Team, Marketing Team, Vertical Sales Team, Channels, Expansion, pre Sales Team, Ecosystem Team, …
· Support Sales & Marketing teams as well as relevant Tier 1 Sigfox Operators to achieve and exceed assigned sales quotas and goals;
· Collaborate with Marcom to assess Vertical Sales Campaign and ad-hoc sales initiatives on market analysis, target account list definition, communication design, marketing lead generation, etc.;
· Review the sales funnel and provide reports, support the execution of Vertical Sales Campaign and coordinate actions;
· Handle inbound commercial queries, perform preliminary qualification;
· Allocate qualified lead allocation to Territory Sales Managers, Sigfox Operators, Channel Partners and ensure early opportunity development;
· Ensure the conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads into Sales Qualified Leads, and provide the Marcom (Marketing & Communication) team with feedback for improvement;
· Develop and maintain a thorough market knowledge of the SIGFOX Vertical Sales portfolio, from exploration phase to execution;
· Update the CRM accordingly and ensure data integrity.
Performing any other reasonable ad hoc duties for the company as and when required.
Toulouse or Paris