Published on 04.16.2021
International Sales Manager
The International Sales Manager – will be a sales leader, with experience in developing a full sales cycle from market assessment through to sales execution & management. You will be responsible for owning four core areas:
- Owning all Vertical Solution Sales (VSS) campaigns – Execute current VSS campaigns & identify, qualify, select, launch & lead all future campaigns.
- Channel Inputs – Work closely with the Director of Channel Management to ensure there are appropriate channel partners ready to engage at the relevant time.
- Package non VSS use-cases – prepare non VSS user cases ready for onward marketing
- Collaboration – Work with all stakeholders to ensure alignment
Your role is central to our overall success, you will drive all aspects of the sales & Go-To-Market efforts, either directly or via our sales team. You will come with deep sales & market development as a sale & thought leadership. Your responsibilities will be to drive all aspects of the sales cycle, including: market assessment, lead generation, value proposition, light house wins, setting direction for channel and then managing the sales execution.
Own all aspects of the VSS initiative
- VSS strategy – define, document & launch the VSS strategy to align all parts of our business
- Existing VSS campaigns – ensure existing VSS campaigns meet the pre-defined KPI’s & are appropriately managed
- Use-case assessment – working within the VSS strategy, review all existing & new use-case and select
- VSS management – lead existing & future VSS campaigns to meet the defined outcome & achieve all KPI’s
- Company alignment – Ensure that all relevant parts of our company aligned behind the VSS campaigns
Ensure that VSS campaigns are fully supported by the channel team
- Channel partner – ensure that the channel team have a clear & timely requirement brief to meet the agreed route to market
- Onboarding – work with the channel team to ensure the timely onboarding of selected partners
- Partner reviews – work with the channel team to ensure the VSS campaigns are driving maximum growth & all possible GTM options have been explored & actioned where required.
Package non VSS use-case
Make ready non VSS use-case to ensure the channel team can action the GTM plan as required
- Use-case qualification – assess all available use-cases and categories into viable & non-viable VSS campaigns
- Package – produce a consistent use-case description including where the use case could fit into the horizontal GTM strategy.
- Engagement – Engage both internal & external stakeholders to ensure total alignment
- Co-ordination – Co-ordinate across multiple parts of our business & external partners to ensure VSS
- Strong sales leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic
- Professional discipline
- Humility and coachability
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Curiosity and strong active listening
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Enterprise applications and Microsoft office
This position is remote and can be based in UK, France or Europe.
Sigfox promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favor of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens. As a learning organization and open minded on Diversity, Sigfox is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace. At Sigfox, we hire personalities above all!
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the project to make things come alive !
Sigfox is the ideal place for personal and collective challenges. Here, 44 different nationalities live side by side: diversity is one of our strong points.
Sigfox brews lot of skills and positions and everyone keeps learning & contributes to the success of the company.