Published on 07.28.2020
Territory Sales Manager Japan
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will be responsible for creating, executing and owning the sales plan for their region, with main focus on Japan with possible extended territories in APAC such as such as Korea. TSM responsibilities include presenting our solutions to potential Partners, Customers and Sigfox Operators, qualifying specific client characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our solutions. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Ultimately, you will help for growing our partner and customer base; and accelerate the Connectivity sales of the Sigfox Operators in your assigned region.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will:
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Identify territory business opportunities and challenges – develop and close them with Sigfox Operators, partners and customers
- Create and maintain an effective Sales Territory Plan
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the local Sigfox Operator(s) sharing best practices and supporting a cohesive sales approach, and aligned sales plan
- Be a point of contact for existing & potential partners/customers, as well as Sigfox Operators within assigned territory in relation to any sales & marketing activities.
- Report on regional sales results by managing an active sales pipeline and forecast (weekly, monthly, quarterly semi-annually and annually)
- Work with supporting functions, e.g. eco-system to orchestrate the best way to present our solutions to prospective partners and customers
- Identify customer needs, regional trends and potential partners; and recommend appropriate solutions & sales plans
- Work with partners and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales targets
- Work as a liaison between Sigfox Operators, partners/customers and corporate to address the customer needs
- Identify key industry segments, partners and specific accounts to target
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET
Proven track record of successful experience as a Territory Sales Manager
- Able to identify and quantify value; and able to challenge your customers & partners to accelerate their ambitions
- Familiarity with IoT solutions is a plus
- Resilient and impeccable work ethics
- Very organized and able to work well under pressure
- Client centric with clarity of thought, decision making and sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal skills at an individual or group/team level
- Passionate about your objective, able to influence people and outcomes
- Professional discipline, humility and coach-ability
- Curiosity, empathy and strong active listening skills
- Excellent Japanese and English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in Korean would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of CRM (i.e. Salesforce.Com) , Enterprise applications and Microsoft office
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and partners to develop and close complex eco-system solution together
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the project to make things come alive (ambitious)!
Sigfox is the ideal place for pioneers and results driven Sales leaders to challenge themselves. Sigfox has 44 different nationalities working side by side; diversity and multicultural is one of our strong points. This role is for you if you are a focused, driven, pragmatic and accountable individual.
"Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their Workplace."